Since opening in March of 1998, Callahan ENT has been dedicated to treating sinus, allergy, and hearing loss conditions from our office in Enterprise, Alabama, on the first floor of the professional office building connected to Medical Center Enterprise Hospital.
"We are a friendly, patient–centered practice where we all take the time to sit down and discuss the patient's problems and concerns. I review all the physical, radiological and lab findings, discussing them with the patient and generate an appropriate and individualized treatment plan. Our driving force as an office is the proper and continued care of our patients."
— Dr. Scot C. Callahan
Dr. Callahan's Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Chemistry, Emory University, 1984
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) - Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Wake Forest University, 1984-1988
- Board Certified: American Board of Otolaryngology
- Residency, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery - Walter Reed Army Medical Center, 1988-1993
- Fellow: American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy